My Photo
Name:
Location: Weston, FL - Florida, United States

Originally from New Jersey, I'm the owner of the editing company Book Magic. My team and I provide manuscript evaluations, proofreading, and copyediting and are located in Florida. I'm also the author of three books. Contact me at sigridmac13@hotmail.com

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Totally Hip Online Support Group says that GETTING HIP is captivating!

Want to let you all know about the newest book on Hip Replacement, written by Sigrid Macdonald.

Sigrid is a freelance writer. Originally from New Jersey, she currently resides in Ottawa, Ontario.

GETTING HIP is a personal account of her recovery from a total hip replacement. From the painful deterioration of her joint, to making the difficult decision to have surgery, she takes us with her on her postoperative journey. She discusses preparation for hip surgery, potential complications of the operation, and provides a detailed description of her rehabilitation. Also included are interviews with ten people worldwide who have had hip replacements. GETTING HIP is written with wit and candor. It offers useful tips for coping physically and psychologically with hip surgery, as well as important information about how to treat a new hip in order for it to last as long as possible.


When you order your book through this link a small portion will also help support the Totally hip website.
Click here for the book GETTING HIP


GETTING HIP is written in such a manner that it captures your attention from page one and just won't let you go. In fact, when Sigrid sent me a personal autographed copy, my mom picked it up while my Dad and I were repairing some dining room chairs. She started reading it, and then took it home with her to finish... before I could even get a good look at it. Well, today, I made sure to get my copy back so I could read it as well.


Let us know what you think after you read GETTING HIP. Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home