My Photo
Name:
Location: Weston, FL - Florida, United States

Originally from New Jersey, I'm the owner of the editing company Book Magic. My team and I provide manuscript evaluations, proofreading, and copyediting and are located in Florida. I'm also the author of three books. Contact me at sigridmac13@hotmail.com

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Ottawa Seniors declares that GETTING HIP is a "must read."

Ottawa Seniors Newsletter December 2004

Hip Replacement? If any of you or your loved ones has just or is about to go through a hip replacement, then there is a book by local author Sigrid Macdonald that is a must read. Find out the mistakes that can be made and the best tips and tricks to ensure any unnecessary suffering or problems are avoided. You can read more about Sigrid's experience and how to get the book by going to the Articles/News section of the website or by searching for "Sigrid" in our Services Directory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home